‘Professional, efficient and approachable’
Welcome to DONAL P QUINN & CO SOLICITORS
Legal Advice With Breadth And Depth Of Experience
- Donal P Quinn & Co are committed to being efficient, approachable and to providing a service which conforms to the highest legal standards. We firmly believe in developing long term relationships with our clients.
Why choose Donal P Quinn & CO?
- With more than 25 years experience Donal P Quinn & Co continue to lead the way with the quality and range of services which our clients have the right to expect
- We strive to keep our clients informed of the progress of their matter
- We offer comprehensive legal services in the following areas : personal injury ; head injury ; professional negligence; debt resolution & defence; family law; commercial law; repossessions; wills & probate; residential & commercial conveyancing; employment law.
This firm is committed to ensuring a quality service to all our clients
- We will observe the utmost confidentiality with regard to your affairs.
- We will be courteous in all our dealings with you.
Your legal options
- We will explain your legal options and the procedures involved clearly to you to assist you make the best decisions about your affairs both initially and as the matter progresses.
- We will give you information in writing about our own and other charges in accordance with legislation.
- Once agreed instructions have been accepted, we will progress your affairs efficiently.
- We will keep you informed of the progress of your affairs on an ongoing basis. Where information is not immediately available we will send you an interim reply. We will respond quickly to your letters and telephone calls. We will inform you of any developments which will significantly affect your transactions with us.
- If you give us money to make a payment on your behalf or we receive money on your behalf we will hold this money strictly in accordance with the Solicitors Accounts Regulations.
- If you make a written complaint to us your file will be reviewed and a written reply will be issued to you.
*In contentious business a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.